Preparing a good cocktail at home is within everyone's reach. First, make sure you have a pitcher large enough to serve your guests. Add ice to the pitcher to chill the drink. Next, pour 2 parts tequila Altos Plata, 1 part orange liqueur and 1 part lime juice into the pitcher. If you want a touch of sweetness, add a little sugar and stir well to mix all the ingredients. Now, dip the rim of the glasses in lime juice and add salt or sugar. Serve the margarita in the prepared glasses and garnish with a slice of lime or orange. And that's it!
If you want to surprise all your guests and learn how to make a cocktail that will make them ask for another round, there is nothing better than a nice pitcher of chilled margarita. We are going to teach you everything you need to succeed in your parties or enjoy it alone, we believe that there is always a good occasion for a pitcher of margarita and we are going to teach you how to prepare the best pitcher of margarita.
Key Ingredients for a Pitcher Margarita
With this list you’ll have everything you need to create margarita pitchers that will leave everyone wanting more.
- Tequila: The soul of any margarita. Choose a good quality tequila that fits your taste preferences.
- Orange liqueur: Add a touch of citrus sweetness with an orange liqueur.
- Lime juice: Essential to give that touch of acidity and freshness characteristic of the margarita.
- Ice: Do not forget to have enough ice to cool the drink and keep it fresh while it is being served.
- Salt or sugar for the rim of the glass: To add a decorative and tasty touch, moisten the rim of the glass before serving.
- Lime or orange slices as an optional touch: For decoration and an attractive visual touch, add lime or orange slices to the margarita pitcher.
Remember to adjust the amounts of ingredients according to the size of the large or small pitcher and the tastes of your guests.
How to Prepare a refreshing Pitcher Margarita at home
Preparing a good cocktail at home is within everyone’s reach.
- First, make sure you have a pitcher large enough to serve your guests.
- Add ice to the pitcher to chill the drink.
- Next, pour 2 parts tequila, 1 part orange liqueur and 1 part lime juice into the pitcher. If you want a touch of sweetness, add a little sugar and stir well to mix all the ingredients.
- Now, dip the rim of the glasses in lime juice and add salt or sugar.
- Serve the margarita in the prepared glasses and garnish with a slice of lime or orange. And that’s it!
If you prefer to prepare a single margarita cocktail, we also show you how.
Why Olmeca Altos is the Best Choice for Preparing a Margarita Pitcher
Because the margarita is one of Mexico’s most emblematic drinks and, without a doubt, one of the most famous cocktails in the world. Hence the importance of choosing ingredients that are up to the task, and considering that tequila is the absolute protagonist, it only makes sense to use a high quality tequila.
Besides, considering that we are going to prepare a whole decanter, do we really want to take the risk of it not being perfect?