Ideas to Make a True Margarita Party
Are you planning to prepare a party and don’t know which cocktails might be ideal? Don’t worry, tequila is a versatile drink that allows you to offer any solution for a multitude of different situations. You just have to ask yourself: is it hot or cold? Are you going to prepare a lot or is it an intimate party? Do you like the classics or do you prefer to try new things? Whatever you answer, there’s a tequila drink for you.
Recommended Tequila for Parties
First of all we have to choose well our raw material, tequila. There is a lot of talk about the differences between one or the other, in fact we have an article talking about the differences between Reposado, Blanco and Añejo. However, the only thing you need to know now is that their flavors are different and it all depends on the recipe you are preparing. In other words, there is no one better than the other, they are simply different.
Classic Tequila Drinks for an Authentic Mexican Party
Because sometimes you don’t need to complicate your life to get an extraordinary result. Do you want an unforgettable party? Prepare the best possible version of the true tequila classics. How? We’ll explain it to you:
- Classic Margarita: white tequila, triple sec, fresh lime juice and salt. You don’t need anything else to make the mythical tequila drink.
- Classic Paloma: in this case the white tequila is mixed with 2 parts pink grapefruit juice, 1 part freshly squeezed lime juice and 1/2 part agave syrup.
If you are looking for something less typical, but still a recognized name in the tequila world, you can opt for our Tommy’s Margarita, Tequila Sunrise or Tequila Sunset.
Frozen Margarita Recipes for the Hottest Parties
For those summer parties when all you want is a pool, beach or umbrella, we also have the perfect cocktails:
- Frozen Limeade Margarita: a frozen version of the Margarita with lime juice and simple syrup.
- Frozen Watermelon Margarita: uses frozen watermelon to give a wonderful freshness to the margarita.
- Frozen Pineapple Margarita: finally, this tropical margarita recipe made with pineapple.
Olmeca Altos for a True Tequila Party
While there are many brands of tequila on the market, not all are equal in quality and taste. To prepare a great party it is essential to choose the right brand of one of the most important raw materials, in our case, tequila.
Altos Tequila is a brand recognized for its quality and authenticity. Each bottle is made with 100% blue agave from the Los Altos de Jalisco region, which gives it a unique and distinctive flavor. In addition, Altos Tequila uses traditional production methods, such as cooking in stone ovens, which gives its tequila a smooth and balanced flavor.
Choose quality, choose Altos.